Come and enjoy the Canadian outdoors on your very own dogsled! During the tours there is time to stop and enjoy the scenery, as well as discuss the dogs and answer any questions that you may have. Warm drinks and snacks are provided on the half day experience at the half way point, and a hot chili lunch on the trail is provided on the full day experience.
If you are a single person you may be teamed up with another single person or one of our guides. Team sizes may vary pending snow conditions and the experience you wish to enjoy. We do not want the dogs to get discouraged while they are pulling. Not only is it fun for us but it is fun for the dogs too! They are bred to pull and they love what they do. We want to respect them as athletes and as friends.
- Snowpants, ski jacket, winter hat, gloves, snow boots with no heel, ski goggles
- Please note that we do not provide any winter clothing
*Please note that for safety reasons you must be 16 years old to drive a dogsled. All times are approximate and include driving your own 4-6 dog team. All experiences are guided. Prices subject to change without notice.
Half Hour Tours Times and Pricing
- $60 per person - Monday to Thursday
- $70 per person - Friday to Sunday & Holidays*
One Hour Tours Times and Pricing (available upon request)
- $120 per person - Monday to Thursday
- $140 per person - Friday to Sunday & Holidays*
Half Day Tours Times and Pricing
- $180 per person - Monday to Thursday
- $215 per person - Friday to Sunday & Holidays*
Full Day Tours and Pricing (available upon request)
- $350 per person - Monday to Thursday
- $440 per person - Friday to Sunday & Holidays*
All bookings are subject to a $5 booking fee per participant. Prices are based on two participants per sled If someone would like a sled to themselves they must book two spots and let us know in the notes section of the reservation that they will be a single driver. Children 4 years old and under are free with two paying adults per child, Otherwise they are full price.
* Holidays are Christmas Break, March break and Family Day Monday